From MMT Wiki ...a Modern Monetary Theory Wiki
| Page Under Construction. Please do not consider the following an authoritative source.|
You are welcome to assist – please see Getting Started for instructions.
Steve Keen — Bill Mitchell
- It’s Hard Being a Bear (Part Six) Good Alternative Theory? — Steve Keen, Steve Keen's Debtwatch (September 27, 2009)
Warren Mosler, The Center of the Universe (MMT blog)
See comments for discussion of "spending comes before taxing or borrowing."
Robert Murphy (Austrian School)
- MMT – an accounting-consistent, operationally-sound theoretical approach — Bill Mitchell. billy blog (August 29, 2011)
Naked Capitalism's Debate on deficits
- All Debt is Not Created Equal: Government Debt is NOT the Same as Private Debt By Marshall Auerback (October 28, 2009)
- The choice is between increasing or decreasing aggregate demand By Edward Harrison (October 28, 2009)
- Money for nothing? — John Quiggin (October 18th, 2011) (cross posted at facebook)
- Towards a Monetarist theory of Neo-Chartalism — Nick Rowe, Worthwhile Canadian Initiative (November 4, 2009)
- A question for Modern Monetary Theorists — Nick Rowe, Worthwhile Canadian Initiative (April 29, 2010)
- Functional Finance vs the Long Run Government Budget Constraint — Nick Rowe, Worthwhile Canadian Initiative (April 22, 2011)